ok, i have to choices: A) wait and see if the dog i want (the 450$ JRT/Beagle) will still be avaliable after the breeder asks the next person on list.. then its my turn.
or B) get this lil guy,
10 weeks old, pure beagle, dad was champian trail runner and had a great nose apprently, for 250 (plz dont advise me becuase one is cheaper then the other.. im just stating the price)
the JRT/Beagle is 3 weeks old now. i can get the pure beagle in a couple days if i want. im thnking maybe just get the pure beagle? idk... any advise guys? thnk a dog that i can get now, and start training earlier will be more prepared this season? hmmm....